Rose
if your close friend betray you and this person fall in aproblem,can you help him? some people you trust them to the extent that tell him all the secrets and you resort to him to help you in your troubles but unfortunately you discover his treason since he disclosed all your secrets , and this person fall in a problem can you forgive him and give him your hand?
It depends on how badly he betrayed you & how you felt about it. If you can forgive him, then help him. If you feel you can NEVER, trust him again, don't assist him.
"To error is human and to forgive is divine",but i wont advice u that.in my view only,i willhelp him and i ll put him out of that problem ,if i can.Then there ends our friendship,because i want him to know he missed a true friend.Look for his reaction ,i wil never advice u to trust him.help him only once,he will remember u,eventhough u forgot him/her
first of all, i will help him because before he/she is my friend if he/she apologized to me ,i will accept and i will forgive him/her but i will keep a distance with him/her