[Deactivated user]
Particle "to" in English Can anybody help me with this subject. When does it use in English with verbs? I know only two variants: 1. In future inrensions like "to be going to" + V, "would like to" + V and "want to" + V. 2. In infinite of purpose. For example, "I'm studing English TO GET a better job".
Sep 12, 2008 12:35 PM
Answers · 1
I can think of another: To connect two verbs to combine both verbs. e.g. I began to study English. Note: I believe "to" is not considered as a particle; it is part of the infinitive form of a verb, which is normally "to + Verb". I hope this helps.
September 12, 2008
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!