Zhangdi
how to finish chating with foreign friends? i have so many foreign friends ! i often talk to them ! but i don't know how to finish talking when one of us have to go! so who can help me ?
Hey, its getting late. Very nice talking to you, but i must leave now. Hope we can soon talk/write again :-) Wow, chatting with you I always forget time. I need to hurry, sorry :-D See you ...
I've had a great time talking with you, catch you soon, bye for now.
sorry for a mistake to which i had made attention the time i clicked on submit button . But i can't miss it out. i say that the friend can not be foreigner and vice versa ( technically speaking and not philosophically )
first of all , i agree with CTOMKA on the explanation he gives concerning the title " foreign friends " from both the logical and the pragmatic ways . Because the one can not be friend and foreigner in the same time , but the versus can be ........... Concerning your main question Minseojin , you have quite fine number of answers, and the are all great.
'Foreign friends' sounds fake because it's kind of the official way for Chinese to call foreigners. It sounds like the idea of being friends with foreigners is so quaint. China was closed too long.