great
Among all languages which language do you like more?And which language do you want to speak fluently?
1, I love Mandarin the most, just because it's my native language. 2, I must keep on studying English, because it's the only lingua franca (a medium of communication between peoples of different languages). 3, When it comes to the topic, among Romance & Germanic languages, instead of all languages, personally I like Italian the most, & I really want to speak Italian very fluently.
My favourite is Turkic. These languages of Central Asia are mutually-intelligible and I think they are the most practical languages on Earth. No gender, sensible spelling, easy grammar. Heaven.
i studied many languages,really,,but my native language is the best one,for example grammatical rules is 99 % ok,you can easily understand,all the letters (read and write) are fixed...but only few letters are difficult for foreigners (ü-ö,ğ),, i want to speak fluently polish and spanish,i like these languages much,someone wants to help me in polish? i know more than 200 words and basic expressions
AL salam =>peace ! Thnx great 4 the Q .... let me think! :-p....Well, about which language do i like the most ... i can't speak many languages but i hav some knowledge surrounding some famous languages but after all I still like my native language the most "ARABIC". & 4 which one do i want to speak fluently .... actually its not just one! i wanna speak both french & english fluently .................................. & japanese after 30 years ! :-( ..... :-p
I like Irish the most and I want to become totally fluent in it by going to Ireland and living in a Gaeltacht (Irish-speaking area)! :))