Mirsad
Can anyone suggest the best place for honeymoon??
Why not Seychelles? The paradise with beautiful beaches, tropical sunset, friendly people, amazing sea and plenty to discover. It will be a dream come true when someone is finally here.I will not tell you more but to visit the website: http://www.seychelles.travel/en/home/index.php
Vilnius the capital of Lithuania is not far from you. The old city with cobblestoned streets and many cafes & restaurants is great. Lithuania is part of the EU but hasn't introduced the euro, so things are still cheap. Don't stay in one of the huge touristy hotels. If you go in summer, the seaside areas of Nida [on the Curonian spit] and Palanga are lovely. If money is no object, go to Hawaii and stay on The Outrigger on Waikiki Beach in Honolulu. It's magical with beautiful tropical sunsets.Bali is much cheaper. Stay at the Bali Intan Hotel on Legian Beach. At the shops, you can bargain for everything.
I suggest Paris,France. the french experience should be worthwhile......
Maldives. i went ther this January, though just for a tour, it's very beautiful ther, it could be perfect for a honey moon.
and I advise you to come to Chendu in China