leo
Who can help me correct my composition? this is my composition: We often hear the expression, "It's not whether you win or lose, but how you play the game, that is important." That's true; it is not the result but the process that counts. The best players are not concerned much about the result, however, the only take the process of a competition as treasures. The process of a competition not only helps us developing friendship with the opponent ,but also help us learn from each other which contributes directly to our competition skills, furthermore, we can improve our skills by challenge ourselves , which can help us doing well. In summary, as a great person said, "Do what you can, with what you have, whit where you are." Maybe you not the champion, but what you doing the process of the competition prove that you are the champion. thank you for help me !
oops, you don't need a comma after "game" in the first sentence, sorry ;-)
It only needed a few small corrections...nice composition! :) We often hear the expression "It's not whether you win or lose but how you play the game, that is important." That's true; it's not the result but the process that counts. The best players are not concerned much about the result, however; they only take the process of a competition as treasures. The process of a competition not only helps us develop friendships with the opponent ,but also helps us learn from each other, which contributes directly to our competitive skills. Furthermore, we can improve our skills by challenging ourselves , which can help us do better. In summary, as a great person said, "Do what you can with what you have, with where you are." You may not be the champion, but what you do in the process of the competition proves that you are the champion.