DoraMaar
Have you made a lasting friendship on this ITALKI? If yes, how long? And what have you determined to keep it?
yes, l have some special friends and we keep in tuch, we talk a lot, l think it can last as much as we want.
Yes I have and I enjoy keeping in contact with my friends.
Dear mr. DAVUT BEL, look at DICTIONARY to find out what the word FRIENDSHIP means. I hope it will be helpful for your brain!!! (by the way, aren't there any friends in your list ? Don't you make any conversations with them? Perhaps you only like to watch to their photo, who knows... so, which is more stupid Dora's question or Davut Bel's answer?
mmmm I have made some friendships, but I am sure it won't last, to keep the friendship though I try to keep in touch to see how long it lasts
Huaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.People are learning language here, not dating. What a stupid question