How can we get rid of our lonliness ?!!!
I agreed with you 100%, Jura. Get involved in social activities that interest you. It can be meeting with people in your age group or nmeeting various people who have a common interest, you could volunteer... www.meetup.com is a good site. Try there. And good luck. :)
Reach out to people, socialise more by joining a club. Too much time spent on the computer is the recipe for loneliness.
I agree with you all Jura and Maidhc , But Maybe a person does that and feel with loneliness . I my Opinion the best way to Pray to God and Read in his Holy Book , and say the ADHKAR , And that you aren't alone If Allah /God by your side and make sure of that and then you will not feel with loneliness , and then try to make freindships with Nice and people in good bahavior , faithful , I think getting alone / lonely is better if you don't have the real friend and the faithful one and I'd like to say like in Zain Bahikha and Dawud Whrinspy Ali Song '' Allah Knows ''' : When you feel all alone in this world And there’s nobody to count your tears Just remember, no matter where you are Allah knows Allah knows When you carrying a monster load And you wonder how far you can go With every step on that road that you take Allah knows Allah knows Listen to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpjIsSdsT6A Remember you aren't alone if Allah /God By your Side , everything be Alright ^_^