dede
what will u do if ur love love leave u sundly but u gave evrything to hem ..did anything for hem to make hem only happy not care if that make urself happy too or not u said thruth to hem but allllllllllll that nothing ..... when u feel that u nothing when u begin afraid abut how can i trast anybudy again in this world may be after time u know that u was in love with mad guy that allllll but the time between leave hem n trast world again to too hard time ...how can u pass it........
the choise, is the main thing in this case , there is no time for feelings in this days , only if you like to live your life with out any pushing on you .... and to be hounest with you there is an age to make the pure feel of love and i think that you are in the end of that age , that is my opinion , have a good day r m a d a n k a r i m
This is a really sad time for you & you must give yourself time to grieve over a lost love. One day you will wake up and the pain will have gone. Reach out to your friends who can help you during this difficult period in your life.
first, really feel sorry to hear that but, it not your loss but his, in my opinion cuz you just lost a guy who dont love u, but for him, it is a girl who loves him, see, seems he lost more than you...so it is unecessary to feel sad about it any more. btw, if i have to face that situation, maybe i will feel a little bit happy for i realize the real face of the guy before i love him more anyway,just cheer up, and the world worth us to love.
Dear I feel sorry to hear this, it's a very sad thing for a person to lost her love which she cherish most, it's much worse to be betrayed by her love. I am not sure I understand your situation, but there are something apparently: Love isn’t about becoming somebody else’s "perfect person", it’s about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be. & Heartbreaks last as long as you want and cut as deep as you allow them to go. The challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them... And believe in them...
within your own words eyes r not meant for tears n hearts not meant for fear never get upset but alwayse cheer coz u r the can make peoples smille years