Sue
if you sure of your dream? i can't sure of my dream yet ,i have wanted to be a policewomen,lawyer,design .
I've always wanted to be a teacher. I came from a long line of teachers on both sides of my family. The only way I could go to uni was to win a scholarship. Everyone has the potential to fulfill their dream, but it depends on how badly you want to reach your goal. If you want something badly enough, you will find a way to realise your dream.
when i was enter the college im sure that i will become a teacher
i'm not sure,but i know present is a gift
You ask 'are you sure of your dream?' and you remind me of a big dream: Reverend Martin Luther King delivered a speech in 1963, known in History as "I have a Dream", because it began with those words. He wished to see the end of racism. This is one dream that I am sure of.
A dream is remains a dream till you fulfill it. So how to be sure? You can only try to work towards fulfilling it. The higher your hope is, the more you are affected when you are not able to fulfill it. So if your dreams are practical like policewomen or lawyer, you can work towards it. If possible, try out something related to the dream to know if it is what you are like...