Hesham Sallam
Are you agree with getting marriage from another Race , yes or no and why? I wanna know ur opinion about get marry of someone from another race " Another Country , Language , diffrent Costoms and traditions , Another Religion or whatever it was " and tell me why if you agree and why if not?? Waiting for ur opinions Thank you in advance ^_^
Agreed. What difference does it make? I've heard of people who barely have a language in common getting married, having a family, raising the kids w/ both languages, etc. Love is love, no matter what race*, gender, whatever, Love is Love. Very simple. *Race - Why don't we use the word "Ethnicity" instead of "race"? We're all human, it's not liek there's a non-human race on the planet...It never makes sense. The only other race that lived here on Earth were the Neanderthals and it's been suggested that instead of dying out completely, that they mixed with us (homosapiens), to form who and what we are today. The End.
hmmmm :) must be muslim
why not, love doesn't limit anything
As long as a person is of the same goals in life as I'm, I will accept it. I don't care for anything else.
love have no limits