cici liang
a Thespian things happen to me! why I don't know why the Thespian things happen to me !!My best friend and my first love are together . At first I give the phone number of my first love to my best friend ,i really don't know the end is that .MY best friend ever asked me :"If we are together , how do you think that ?"I sad :" just do what you like , I never mind ."But she always tell me ,she don't love him .But in the end ,they are together !!She is my best friend ,so i wish they are happy !!But i don't want to listen the things between she and he !!But sometime she like to share the things about them .I really don't know how to say !!It's love,I can't fight it !! Smile is good clothing against hurts !! BUt i really don't know why the funy things happen to me ?? I just want to laugh!!
Cappucci, a "Thespian" is another name for an actor. I don't think it was used appropriately here.