I am Chinese but grew up abroad. Regrettably I did not finish Chinese school. I am Chinese but grew up abroad. Regrettably I did not finish Chinese school. Has anybody here gone through the Chinese schooling system in Hong Kong? Can you tell me how people from a very young age are taught there? When I started learning to write it always felt like a chore, teachers would make you read and memorize books only to forget it as you progressed through the books. Lately I have new found enthusiasm to learn to write and I think it was the way I was taught that put me off when I was young. Does anyone else agree? Can someone tell me the best way to learn so it sticks forever like I know English?
i am from hong kong too:) in primary school, we were taught some simple articles, and we have to copy the useful vocabulary. if there are many useful phrases, the teacher makes us to memorize it and we have dictations. we also need to practise usng the words by making sentences. sometimes we need to learn some chinses poems too. you can start by the easiest ones~hope i can help you
do u need my help? i am a native chinese, maybe i could give u a favour