Hesham Sallam
How to get rid of Nervious and Anger?? Hi Friends, I wanna know about your suggestion how to avoid and get over these Nervious and Anegr .. Really there are so bad , maybe the one get from his habit and take bad decision and don't care what he did in these Conditions. Tell me how to solve and get over this Problem Waiting for your Suggestions . Thank you ^_^
Clean. Clean around your apartment/house. That's what I do to get rid of anger...it might help with nervousness too but I haven't done that to help nervousness.
Read more Quran, remember Allah.
Normally I feel nervous when there are big decisions to make. If that is the reason behind it, then try to analyze the situation carefully or consult some others who are more experienced with it, then make the decision. If I feel anger againest others, then I will use some other way to distract myself from the trigger of my anger. For example, watch a comedy. After I calm down, I will use figure out the solution about how I can deal with the reason behind the anger.
Walk, run, clean or listen to music, but the most important thing is keep your mouth closed. With a bad mood we can say anything and later to regret it.
I am always controled by anger and nerous. I always feel bad and feel struggling with the bad mood. What I did is to make myself tired by doing something positive and do excercise more