What is the best friend in exchanging languages? In this question I would like to get people's ideas on how to define a friend in language study, not just a partner.
先忘记你是想学习另一种语言,只想着和对方成为友朋友。在与朋友真诚的交谈中很自然的提升你的语言
do you want to learn a language? yes do you like the man you talk with? yes do you appreciate his friendship? yes is there a certain reason to love a man? no that's it!
For me, italki is all about friendship. The language exchange is a mere social object that drives interaction. The problem is we can't have too many friends. Time is limited. So better to choose and delete the rest.
that's not a limit,i know if be friends then u should be care about each other,her/his mood,what his/her like/dislike,when he/she is in difficult,even u cann't help,at least some warms words,some useful suggestions to make ur hearts close,not just about the languges.
I can't understand what is your meaning about friend and parter. In my opinion, you can be friends with more than two people, but you be a parter with one people.