Do you believe in stereotypes with regard to the people characteristics '? I mean to say " Italians chaotic and nice, Americans exaggerated, Japaneses perfect tourists, French charming and so on. Do you believe that there is something true in this definitions? (Please correct my mistakes)
mmmmm,, interesting. As per my experiance, I've delt with Italian and American peopl and what mentioned above is likely true. However, it's unfair to generalize such stereotypes on all nation's people. you know what, in my work place there two Europian gentlemen from the same country, one is so kind and helpful while other is completely opposite. By the way, I've not catch any mistake in your write up.
Hmm...I think there's probably a grain of truth in the definitions, but obviously one can't make sweeping generalisations about a whole nation of people! Certainly all the Italians I've met have been passionate, intense, uninhibited and utterly charming (all good points!), but I'm sure there must be a quiet, shy, undemonstrative Italian somewhere in the country! :) As for your mistakes - you wrongly added an 's' to the end of Japanese - "the Japanese are perfect tourists..." and you should have said "is there something true in THESE definitions?" Apart from those tiny errors it was fine! Ben fatto!