Raquel
do you think we learn faster about things we like than things we don't? for example, me with a guitar, we were like mortal enemies last year, I spent six months learning "Las mañanitas" since I find the song too usual in music class, but yet it took me a month to dominate the song of "stairway to heaven" in guitar by myself. What do you think?
'Tis a rhetoric question, madam. We always pay more attention to learning things we like than tings we don't. I did much MUCH better in German class than in Intro to Chemistry. o.O
personally,i think that things we're really interested in, wich achieve to success indoubtefully.but the other ones we usually find ourselves not able to deal with ,to sum up we choose to put them behind till we feel there's honestely some desire to make them work.
The question is: can we learn easily the things we like to do than we do do? An issue that requires reflection, in my opinion i think we learn not easy things that we love because love is something no mean easy but it can stimulate us and gives us a lot of volonte and perseverance to achieve the desired goal, compared to the things we dislike. So the result will only be better.
Well .. when we like something .. we are more open to it .. and more willing to work with it .. but if we try and do/learn something we dont like .. we probably are not giving it our full attencion .. Craigy :D
Why, of course! When there is a desire to learn something, it fuels our determination to achieve it. Versus, when you are not fully interested, you learn it to get it over with and move on.