italki
Professional Teacher
italki Community Rules IMPORTANT!(Continued-Part 6) You agree that you will NOT: (r) obscure any advertisements from general view via HTML/CSS or any other means. (s) make any automated use of the system.iii. If any user is reported to be in violation with the letter or spirit of these terms, italki.com retains the right to terminate such account at any time without further warning.
Community Rules Part 2-6: I am in ageement with the above "Community Rules Part 2-6'' on the other hand the stringent and complex presentation of such rules would be very difficult to enforce on a international level. We need to ask our self the question: can the majority of the "Italki Community"adhere to and understand said rules? Most of these rules pertain to "Spammers" this will always occur on web sites such as italki especially with such a large membership. This is an internal problem which can be resolved through unity among italki members. There are more serious delema's which could damage the reputation of Italki some of which I had to take upon myself to resolve. I think a "Front Door Policy" should be put in place if it's not already to late. I think the focus should be on "Respect" for the community as a whole. Italki has volunteers to help with this and and should be given more authority namely the "Language Moderators Team" to settle such disputes among members before they get out of hand.
Is this a question? Do you want it to be translated? Comments? I think the rules are very complex. Not easy to translate. Not easy to understand. Sometimes I read the word 'law' and a lot of references to U.S. laws. Not easy to apply to an international network based in Shanghai... In Germany you always have to consider the content you contribute or retrieve. It has to be conform to local law. Even if the data is hosted abroad. Other countries don't care at all. Do you plan a summary (/an abstract) of these rules? I don't think a lot of members will read it in detail.
thank you
你好!请问,为何我的问题连续被删掉三次? 题目:「同一个世界」多媒体教材(九种语言)。 那是网络问题导致的,还是管理员决定删掉的? 现在是第四次被删掉了,究竟它违反了哪项法律?