risamo
" We should honour our commitments of friendship towards all my friend list members" What do you think ? Some members ask you to add them to your friend list / or you ask some of them to add you to their list. I sometimes read on Italki's questions that some members are refused when they want to chat or speak with their new friends. What could be the reasons of this situation ?
I think we shouldn't refuse anyone who wants to be our friend. You don't know who is that person till you won't talk to him/her. You can't judge a person when you see his clothes or when you see his colour. It's very important to talk with that person first, and if he/she is rude, you can delete him/her from your list.
Friendship is the most important thing but... sometimes I get chat requests when I'm to leave and don't have any more time, or when I don't feel like chatting. So I refuse: I think it would'n be nice to chat for a few seconds only (just the time to explain why I can't chat) or with a rude-feeling girl. Please don't think I'm unloyal! I just try not to annoy you...
yes, we must respect our friendship for each of our friends and provide them with assistance within the limits of potential but I think that not all of our friends who add talking with them we need time to know them also, many also, they are all busy and I think .as well as most of their purpose is n't learning
Being a member who desires to be of help to friends who need help i think we should commit ourselves to honour our friends' requests although we have different ideas.