paul pierre
talk about rock music...what kind of rock music do you like?...all the world maybe in different language , write about the best rock star in your country how do i ask :do you like rock music?..........?
the kind i like the best is the kind my parents hate the worst. ac/dc, van halen, aerosmith, alice cooper to name just a few.
I don't like music much ,but i lernead lot of new expression and idioms from some rock songs lyrics : hard rock and alternative rock are the best for me sometimes gothic rock ,my favourite bands are bands are : linkin park , Breaking Benjamin ,evanescence ...
Not much good rock music in Italy... :( My favourite band is maybe The Rolling Stones. Nevertheless, the Italian way to ask your question is: «Ti piace la musica rock?». Then «What kind of rock music do you like?» is translated in «Che genere di musica rock ti piace?»; «Who is the best rock star in your country?» becomes «Qual'è il miglior artista rock del tuo paese?»... ... wish it helps... :)
I like Beyond---chinese rock band.
i like " liking park" and specially this song " numbe" :)