what " a partir del mismo' means here? El envase se considera como recipiente destinado a contener mercancias para su empleo a partir del mismo.
man, you always have such hard questions! are you learning from newspapers or something? that's not a really good idea! hoho still, the sentence sounds... vague. i'll literally translate it anyway 'the packaging is considered as a recipient which will hold goods for their use by using itself' hm... actually i don't even understand what it means in spanish. but 'a partir del mismo' means like 'starting by itself', used to say whatever you were saying before applies to the 'focus' object of the sentence
I think I can translate that word if you show me all the text, or only the paragraph where that expression is. Because I can't understand the context.
I'm sorry. I don't understand :/