---
ıf you learnt after several month you would die .. what would you do ?? when you was ill you went to doctor.. he sait you was so ill and you had a few month..then later you should happy.. so what would you do your last days or months ...
I would spend every minute of every day with my 2 boys.......I would soak them into my soul so I could hold onto them forever.............
if i only have a few months or days to stay,i think i would be with my parents always and keep happy to spent all the time that i have.everything has its begin also has its end.i can't control all the things i face,but i can have a nice mood that my later time would happier .
why did you ask such question ? Somebody once said to spend everyday as it is your last day. to me,I will learn to cook a big meal for my family,stay with them.and,to help the people in need. at last,I will stay at the bed,ask the god,why? Yes,I will cry.
i would travel and have a goodbye party with everyone i know but i don't really know