Vicky
Do u agree or disagree following this statement? Parents should physically punish their children when they misbehave.Use reason and example to support ur opinion.
I don't believe in violence at all. I agree with Australian law! I think the most important thing is to make childern undersand why they did wrong and how to behave better. So I'd first explain the situation to my children, then I'd punish them if I thought it was educational, but never beating them. For example, if my child spent too much time watching tv, I'd forbid him to watch it for a period of time: this would be intended not only to punish him, but also to make him notice he can happily live watching less tv and playing outdoor...
In Australia parents can be taken to court for hitting their children. Most parents here will remove their child from a situation if they misbehave, eg touching a heater or away from an area where they are not supposed to be. If they're older they may decide not to let them go somewhere with their friend for a week.[ it is called being grounded] Of course there are many people who still lash out and hit and beat their children.
is this question by any chance, for ur homework? haha anyways, YES PARENTS SHOULD BEAT THEIR KIDS AS OFTEN AS NEEDED! they have been doing that for thousands of years and it has been proven to be the most effective way to teach ornery brats! it is only in recent years where the irresponsible legal systems of a few nations have overstepped their boundaries and have instituted irrational laws restricting parents rights to "be a parent." this is one of the root causes for increased criminal activities and lack of moral judgement by the youth of today. besides sometimes children who are too young to understand verbal commands. but it is also equally as important for parents to show their children love, and that is how true respect is gained in the end! :)
Yes, they should. Spare the rod, spoil the child...
yep,i agree with yuyan不通 。。 hehe, sometimes,kids should be punished for theirs' fault,let them understand that everybody should responsible for what they do! i think it's very important...