Have you ever seen a jinn(demons) ?!! Just wanna your comment !!
In most atheistic cultures any reference to spirits and demons is a source of mockery. So don't be surprised by the derision of any members. The poor modern materialistic culture prefers to accept facts only when they can be verified by the human senses. The presence of holy and evil belongs to the sphere of mysticism. Mystic experiences are rarely to be shared; and if shared they do so only between individuals who accept a common faith, never in public. You can only harm your faith by exposing it to mushrik unless you are very confident on what you believe. Would you sow seeds on cement? For people who's faith is strong life is a struggle between good and evil in a personal esoteric manner. Unless you have an experienced guide in your endeavor to Alah's truth your course may often be harmed by superstition. Thus allow me to avoid replying directly to your question.
i had never saw.But some time i feel it is around me because some of my personel things its move.I belive the jinn its available between us.
I had see demons in much people. I mean bad people are like demons. So I think we all have already seen demons in our life if we saw bad people. But if you mean creatures like Satan etc. then I can say no.
Yes !
yep, saw one in a film..