J-she'k
about chatting.. what do you think about chatting??what do you get from that??
At the moment,I can not pass the exam by chat!But i also can get a lot of knowledges and make friends from chat!
for me i love to chat with ppl from other countries to learn about other cultures and have many foreign friends also i can use chat to learn about other languages... it can be really helpful it enables u to learn by native speakers but that doesn't mean that the net become an alternative for social interaction cause i'm very social and friendly in real life and i have soooooooo many friends
it save u from getting bored.the main advantage of chatting is this that it helps u in improving ur language skills.also it let u to make new friends across the world.and this is good because sometimes u may have to travel abroad and if u don,t know anybody there than u can get help of ur chatting friend.have a beautiful life
...... mmmm i think that is a nice form to practice the languages that you want to learn...and to share something of other cultures .. :P .... hey excuse me if i not wrote fine. :P
eh...i don't know what exactly did you mean by that well, perhaps we can learn something from other ppl by chatting...;)