Do you know what is love mean?
Love is the beauty of the soul. (It's very simple, isn't it?) - Saint Augustine -
Love Means Treating Others Well . Love Means Pleasure. Love Means Caring: Emotional Investment. Love is that first feeling you feel before all the bad stuff gets in the way. When someone loves you, the way she/he says your name is different. You know that your name is safe in her/his mouth. Love is when someone hurts you. And you get so mad but you don't yell at him because you know it would hurt his feelings...... Love is what makes you smile when you're tired........ Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK...... There are 2 kinds of love. Our love. God's love. But God makes both kinds of them.... When you're born and see your mommy for the first time........ Love is what makes people hide in the dark corners of movie theaters........ You can break love, but it won't die...
No one can give the correct answer because Love is just human feeling . It include anything such as : friendship , realationship and love in couple , ............... Love is blind . Love make us strong , have a confidence to do something
just nothing...There is a word LOVE, nevertheless, it doesnt exist.Maybe you like somebody and you get accoustomed to existence of somebody but there is no love.I mean there are meaningless words and ı think LOVE is just one of them..I ama sorry for my pessimistic ideas but thats how I feel now...
love is passion , love is sexuality