Tommy
What does that mean 'Stand up and cheer' ? Please let me know that mean... Don't translate literally... I think there is other mean....
I agree with the other answers. It can also be an idiom use for giving encouragement to a problematic friend. "Stand up and Cheer" can mean the "Don't just stay there and weep all day, go on with your life."
Enjoy
Well unless it is like saying "give a pat on the back" or something not always literally, but a comment made of approval. Depends on context If said to an audience it would be literal, - as part of conversation - to imply that you think something is worthy of such action someone might say "you deserve a medal" they don't mean that you should actually get a medal - just that they are giving praise. 'stand up and cheer' is not one i have heard before though - maybe american? Hope this helps!
Well I know you say don't translate literally, but that is the most common use I think. Stand up and clap... Another meaning might be approving of an idea, maybe it could be "business lingo" for "let's accept this great idea". But I haven't heard it used this way very often.