Shobhajith
what makes you feel proud to be a citizen of ur country
salam eveyone,the first let's to understand what is "citizenship" it's a concept/feeling/behaviour but i wil try to make it very understood,i want to correct your question,!! not the contry that makes us a good citizens but us who make ourselves good citizens ....as a citizens we enjoy diffirents sort of rights but at the same time we must do our obligations and then we will feel the sens of citizenship which is in solidarity/and respect the law. as a result citizenship begain from the borth to deat i hope my answer be meaningful to you and to others yours med
America was founded on ideals of freedom and laissezfaire capitilism and obstensibly one is free with our bill of rights, right to court etc. i'm not proud though
I am sorry, up to now, I have yet to love or be proud of my country, I want to go abroad, I want to start a new life in another places. However, that does not mean that my country is not a good place, at least not bad than you thought. It just likes that if you lived with one guy long time ago, you might find more and more his flaws.