renren
please answer this I love you with all my heart –Portuguese I promise to love you ‘til the end of time-Spanish For You're the reason why I'm still on earth-French Because You're the one who completes me-Italian I love and miss you so much–Mandarin(Pinyin) [English] hay un lugar con faro de luz justo en el mar de tu inmensidad tierra que puedes pisar cuando enel alma hay tempestad fuego que arrasa con toda alercidad luz que alumbra toda oscuridad viento que desgarra la ansiedad alas que te llevan a volar luz divina guiame tu andar fuego de amor quiero encender con tu resplandor se fue la soledad no dejes que muera mi voz escucha el silencio de este corazon que busca la llama de ese amor luz que alumbra toda oscuridad viento que desgarra la ansiedad alas que te llevan a volar luz divina guiame tu andar hay un lugar en ti para vivir abre ya las puertas de tu corazon.. luz que alumbra toda oscuridad viento que desgarra la ansiedad alas que te llevan a volar luz divina guiame tu andar...
''I love you with all my heart'' in Portuguese is ''Eu te amo com todo o meu coração''
te amo com todo meu coração - português Les prometo que te amo hasta el final de los tiempos - español Pour Vous êtes la raison pour laquelle je suis toujours sur la terre - Français Stai perché colui che mi completa - Italiano 我喜欢和想念你这么多-普通话(拼音) In english: There is a place with a beacon of light just at sea Your immensity you can step on land inthe soul when there are storm fire that devastates with larch light that illuminates the entire dark wind tearing anxiety wings that take you to fly Guide your divine light walk Fire of Love I want to ignite with your brilliance went loneliness do not let my voice dies heard the silence This heart seeking the flame of this love light that illuminates the entire dark wind tearing anxiety wings that take you to fly Guide your divine light walk There is a place in you to live and opens doors Your heart .. light that illuminates the entire dark wind tearing anxiety wings that take you to fly Guide your divine light walk ...
in brazilian portuguese we also have the particle "te" after the verb, but it's not common. because even though there are rules for when to use it before, after or in the middle of the verb, most brazilians don't even remember them. i'm not sure they follow the rules in portugal, but i guess the rules are still the same for both countries, it's just that the most used forms are different in each one of them.
Hello. I don't want to be cheesy, but try to place this question on the Spanish blackboard instead. It's written in Spanish =). Take care! Saïd.
What Junior BR said in Portuguese is Brazillian Portuguese. In Continental Portuguese is: "Eu amo-te com todo o meu coração" There is slight difference on the reflex pronoun (te), in Brazillian is placed before the verb; in Continental Portuguese is after the verb. Take care, dotpt