Raquel
someone who could help me with any of the languages I want to learn? not that my friends don't help though :) but more help would be appreciated, I can help you with both spanish and english
I checked your friends list it contains 6 pages (20 in every page of the first 5 ones and 9 in the 6th), so it gives 109 friends .if the probability so find someone helpful is 5%, so at least there will be a bench of guys who'll help you :p puff no sense! Ok, try to find more active partners (especially young) because these days, people will start their studies and works. They won't be available as they were before ;-) My Advice is to join the groups of the languages you desire to learn; there you can hunt some interesting language partners ;-) Bonne chance in your quest :-)
hi Raquel i can teatch you Arabic and turkish ................................................ ok ?