Kylecito
Help translating a song! Learning exercise (part 2) continuing from where i left... "itazura ni sugita jikan wo imasara koukai nante shinai wa shizuka na ai wo arigatou atashi no naka ni sumitsudzukeru deshou" "all that time that was more than wasted even now i don't regret it thanks for this peaceful love guess i'll just have to keep living by myself" "kawaranai koto tte naani fukai umi toka soretomo tori ni wa kago ga hitsuyou na koto toka ETOSETORA [kimi e no ai da yo] nante kotoba ga kikitakatta n' darou ka hoshigatte ita kotae wo ima kara oshiete ageru wa" (i can't understand the grammar on this paragraph but i'll try...) "why some things don't change? just like the sea is deep or how for birds cages are always necessary, or etcetera. guess i wanted to hear from you things as 'my love is for you' now i'm gonna teach you the answers i wanted"
I'll give it a try. You did a good job on most parts :-) "all that time that was more than wasted even now i don't regret it thanks for this peaceful love it will probably continue to stay within (or in) me. (note: sumitsuzukeru, not sumitsudzukeru). "kawaranai koto tte naani fukai umi toka soretomo tori ni wa kago ga hitsuyou na koto toka ETOSETORA [kimi e no ai da yo] nante kotoba ga kikitakatta n' darou ka hoshigatte ita kotae wo ima kara oshiete ageru wa" What are the things that don't change? Deep sea, or maybe the necessity of a bird to have a cage, etc. Maybe I wanted to hear "Love towards (or to) you" I will teach (or tell) you the answers you wanted to hear from now on. # I wanted to help you on part 1 but the first line of the second phase does not make # sense. You should check the original lyric if it's correct.