Alexandr K
Is it worth doing to learn 五笔字型 input method? I heard that it is faster than pinyin-based input method. How much time will it take to learn it?
type in pinyin. it also helps you remember the chinese characters. many pinyin input programs have great word / character associations. for example I just type in 朋 peng and right after that I had its second most common character pop up as a choice 友you (朋友 means friend)。the only drawback I find to pinyin typing is no tones:-(. I wish I could find a typing program that also requires the tone. something like ni3 then I get 你. that would be a cool program for chinese learners.
Question:Is it worth doing to learn 五笔字型 input method? Answer: No, it isn't.
you can learn 双拼输入法("two-key" pinyin input method, one key for consonant, one for vowel). I've been using it since I started to use computer. it is much faster than the usual pinyin input method.
你好,这不是一个值得不值得的问题。my friend,That isn't a worth problem. 拼音输入法有助于你的读音。pinyin input input method can help u at oral. 五笔输入法有助于让你记住如何书写。五笔字型 input method can help u at writing. 一般来说专业打字员用五笔字型输入法,因为五笔字型输入法能达到每分钟输入100个中国字。Generally speaking,professional uses 五笔字型 input method,because五笔字型input method reach speeds of more than 100 Chinese characters an minute.
you can ues“搜狗拼音输入法”if you wanna faster,五笔 is based on you have a perfect chinese characters and good memory