chack
What is the best advice? Im learning German... Im focusing on communication and listening... What is the best way to learn and any advice i can heed?? Thanxx!! Danke!!
I think, you should first find a basic german course, I'm sure you'll find one around in the internet, and you'll have enough teachers on italki.com ;) German could be too difficult to learn just from movies, but further on in learning it can be a good practice.
whatch movies Germany might be a good suggestion. most of the movie in germany is "dubbed" so dont be suprice that the mouth and the word might not go together. then u can whatch the same movie and turn the sound of and you can controll the talking you'r self :) it might be a good training. this is just a advice there might be other thing that you can learn bether from.