season life we know the four seasons of the year."Five" season it was just a metaphor. In your life did you have found it?if u didn't yet when u will don't forget this Thanks all my friends :) Spring: because she is full of new life summer:Own sunshine breath Autumn:enjoy the maple leaf full of the earth Winter:can see the bright and clear snow.
Hey أسلينير , It's like a déjà-vu feeling :P Didn't you already ask this question before? I remember answering it three months ago (AUTUMN IS THE GREATEST YOU BUNCH OF FOOLS!!!) http://www.italki.com/Answers/question/20943.htm Now if I had the choice I'd like to live in a season where it's sunny during the day with a gentle wind and rainy at night. That would be the perfect fifth season ;)
IN "Five" season you feel lonely or nothing A happy moment is spering A satisfied is summer A hope is autumn Memory is winter When u between 30/40 you will know "six"season
My country paradise country of the world, its Turkey.So we are so lucky people of the world.Because we are living so good the four season in the year.So we love all the season. A lot of the people came here as a tourist so they are living here in the summer four season same time maybe between one hours..THis is true.While Some of the tourist was ski at the Taurus mountain,some of the toutirst can be swimming in ths hot sea near the Antalya.So we can living all the season so good. Best Regards
hey i like all seasons but little more spring because i live in my farm in these days so i feel these days more than any season also my favorite color is green and i can grow anew plant and follow it so it the best days to me
I like spring where all is new and green I prefer winter where you are being closer to your family around fire regarding summer all things are being clarified, even the people autumn is transient to complete the year seasons