aymanaz
We then generate in the world die in the afterlife and do not send never die ? Do we want to live eternity
I think the connotation of life dose not depend on how long is your life span, It is up to how much you enjoy your life. If one people lacks of life goal. he can not be considered as a human, but a corpse. So sometime I claim that the god is unbiased. The life time for each one is limited and relatively fair. Because of this, human must never stop their steps to achieve more successes. On the contrary, if human have immortal lives, they might give themselves too much excuses to postpone their action because of endless time. I am eager to see what the future will be in the 22 century, however, I know that that future belongs to next next generations. All the thing I can do is that building a more comfortable circumstance for them to live. Thanks.