Vivien
Does anybody know how to speak Italian. If so can you tell me some words and make sure to translate them plz.
Why don't you try to get the basics at this site: www.masteranylanguage.com the site includes pronounciation and post casts, videos and songs for you to get familiarized with the language. Some words i know Ciao-Hi Come stai?-How are you Bene-Good Grazie-Thanks Prego-You're welcome e Tu/Lei?-and you? Che ora è?-What time is it Quanti anni hai-How old are you? Qual è il tuo nome?-What's your name? Buon compleanno-Happy birthday Capisco-I understand Non capisco-I don't understand Sí-yes No-No Arrivederci-Goodbye
Some words for you: "ciao" is hallo, "Come stai" is "how are you", "come ti chiami?" is " what's your name?" "grazie" is "thankyou"
Hallo! I am Italian and Ithink I know...... we can talk, my skype contact is linoros Ciao!
Hi Vivien, your question is not clear: could you explain what do you need exactly?
Vivien
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Korean, Russian
English, Korean, Russian