[Deactivated user]
Could someone tell me about English body language? what are the typical type?
Sep 25, 2008 1:04 PM
Answers · 1
Flipping the bird/flipping off = showing the middle finger = "Fuck you!!" (http://www.cultkanaal.nl/Kunst/middlefinger.jpg) Hand on your forehead with fingers in the shape of an "L" = "Loser!!" (http://www.weblo.com/asset_images/large/48288d6d29cad.jpg) Here's more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand_gestures
September 25, 2008
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!