what u say when u see very ugly woman or man ???
Honestly, you should never approach a handicapped person just to say that, itlktiv. If someone ever came up to my sister and did something like that, I'd beat all his/her teeth out of his/her mouth.
Everybody has a different idea of beauty. Everybody's beauty is different. To just see a person and judge them right away is wrong. the beauty that person may have is within. If you see a person and you think they are not good looking do you have say something? Now if the term "see" here means going out on a date with ... (maybe you met them on the net and the first time to meet in person) and they want to be your boyfriend/girlfriend. In that case if you feel they are "ugly" just say to them. "I'm sorry I'm just not attracted to you." the word attracted means to have feelings for. if they ask for reasons you do not have to give them. You just say I don't have feelings for you.
If he/she is healthy and not too ugly, I'll say nothing because he/she had not the choice. But, if it's a sort of sickness or deformation I advice him/her to go and see the doctor maybe an esthetical surgery will make a difference. I saw many examples in TV and even in real life, how such operations made major improvements on those peoples' life. I wonder how will be the effect on handicapped people, who lost hope in life?!
Eh, nothing? Why would you want to say something?
doesn't need to say something if someone look ugly. beautiful or ugly it relatively. The most important is the inner beauty than physical beauty.