Zhangdi
help me ! i don't want to study any more! i don't want to study any more ! i just want to work ! how do you think of it ? give me some advices?
From what I've heard people feel the opposite way when they are working. Just try to take it calm, be happy with what you have right now because the next 40 years will be work anyway. And trust me, I think you'll want to go back to being a student at that time. ;)
There is always a proper time for everything. To be in the university is a cherished moment, our friends, classmates, schoolmates, teachers, and the campus. Ruby is right. Like her, I am also missing my university life right now that I am working. University life is a part of your life that makes you grow as a person. It is a shortest years or period in our life, but that shortest period might bring us to the wealth or achievement that we dream for. When I started to work after graduating, the life outside the university is tough and stiff. A lot competition and a time for you to make use of your learning when you were still in school, or shall I say working is the application of learning. It is essential that while we are student we must study hard to learn more and get sufficient knowledge so that we will be ready when we encounter any problems that may arise in real life after the university. So Zhangdi, Hold on and don't be in a hurry. You will have your time after your university. Good Luck!
well i can understand how you are feeling right now because i'm in the same situation as you are.... i feel very confused because i wanna be a good professional in the future, but if i want this i should study,,,hhehe my mind is a mess.. i just wanna give you an advice..when you stop studying and you begin a job, is a very huge change, i mean: you're very young and you have a great future ahead of you,, so you should study hard, i know is very difficult and sometimes you feel a big pressure,and you're very stressed about all the studies' stuff,but you should think of this way: when you finish your studies you'll be a professional..and a professional earn more money and has more work's proposals in major companies than a unprofessional.. there is no haste, i know you have much to give..you can get the best, just follow the good advices and listen to your family, they can help you, you're not alone. best wishes to you, good luck Stephanie♣
if you have some ideas in you mind, maybe you will never forget untill they come true no matter good or harmful to you.such as me, when i am a student, i want to work, but now, i am working, i really miss my university life.at least, now i am missing. so, if you really want to work, you can do some part-time jobs during you are free, so you can know which work is you want and which things you need learn.another hand, maybe you will feel which is more suitable for you now.
'i don't want to study any more! i just want to work!' mmm... that was my problem too, but i got my solution!!! just think of urself, if u don't study how can u get a nice job!! and if u think that u can get a nice job by some or the other way then u'll lose urself by time... just think that without study u can't get a job... ok!! and if u can't do that just ask ur elders!! they'll make u understand nicely!!!