olive
Have any of you seen the movie BABEL? My teacher played (is that word correct? ) BABEL for us, she told us this is a story about lauguage misunderstanding which caused tragedy, but i think there's more about the film wants to tell us. Do you have your own view on this, plz don't hesitate to tell me.
Yes! It's one of the best films I've seen lately! I think the less you try to read a message from it and just "feel" it, the more you understand it. There is a profoundly human, touching dimension to it. It doesn't seem to me to be a 'good guys / bad guys' kind of movie, but rather a tribute to the innocence and love of people in the various difficult situations in which a globalised society puts us.
Well, yeah, you say it rigth. Well the movie is about the injustice and the unableness of people to comunicate with each other. Is something like globalization anly have a face! but at the same time about how the inhability to be happy has no nation or social status! did you like the movie anyway? I think its really good. Good Luck!
i have seen this movie, at first it's a fantastic story. your teacher is right, the language misunderstanding which caused tragedy but there is another reason like the deprived areas or inner city which the married couple (tourist) went to, and the big shortage which make the situation worst
Very pathetic and tragedic film. I watched it two times.