Yume
Is it right to have more than one "best friend" ? I was wondering. like, for example, i have two best friends: Samantha and Raistlin. They are the ones that i love the most out of all my friends. Do you think it is right to count both of them as my best friend?
I think yes, having a best friend doesn't mean that your heart is sealed. There is no limitation to friends' number! I've already more than two best friends :p As long that this friend is too close to you, her behavior is straight & friendly towards you , you have too Many commons and shared moments and you trust them ,you can consider them as best friends. But always be aware as the common saying goes: «fear you enemy once and your friend twice». Always be sincere & aware, never tricky & doubtful. Peace out,
Sure it is!!! I have 3 best friends,really The Best:) The problem is how to find all you need in one person?Almost Impossible.One of them makes you laugh,the other one is serious and helps you with serious problems,the third is wicked and you feel wicked too....It is absolutelly ok to have many best friends because that makes you happy and you shouldn't be worried about it:)