Ray
Which English song is your favourite? I like Enghish songs very much...
I have lots of favorite songs :) Enrique Iglesias - Maybe / Hero / Somebody's me / Addicted / Tired of being sorry / Can u hear me Backstreetboys - Incomplete / I want it that way / Inconsolable Eros Ramazotti & Anastacia - I belong to you Ana Johnson - We are 3DD - This is the story of a girl / Here without you Avril Lavigne - When you're gone Duran Duran - What happens tomorrow .... etc :)
" The Islander lyrics"by Nightwish Lyrics: n old man by a seashore At the end of day Gazes the horizon With seawinds in his face Tempest-tossed island Seasons all the same Anchorage unpainted And a ship without a name Sea without a shore for the banished one unheard He lightens the beacon, light at the end of world Showing the way lighting hope in their hearts The ones on their travels homeward from afar This is for long-forgotten Light at the end of the world Horizon crying The tears he left behind long ago The albatross is flying Making him daydream The time before he became One of the world`s unseen Princess in the tower Children in the fields Life gave him it all: An island of the universe Now his love`s a memory A ghost in the fog He sets the sails one last time Saying farewell to the world Anchor to the water Seabed far below Grass still in his feet And a smile beneath his brow This is for long-forgotten Light at the end of the world Horizon crying The tears he left behind so long ago
"Fly Me To The Moon" by Frank Sinatra.
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Shakira - The One Avril Lavigne - I'm with you, When you're gone Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit, Territorial Pissings, Lithium Madonna - Don't cry for me Argentina Aerosmith - I don't want to miss a thing Metallica - Nothing Else Matters, The Unforgiven II, The One, Fade To Black Linkin Park - With You, In The End System Of a Down - Chop Suey! I can't select 1. I can't say which one is the best. I'm high by all of these and understand the words.