dodi
when you listen any language you feel something what you feel when listen arabic
Sure than I won't feel the same. Because, Arabic is my mother tongue and I understand it easily. But, while listening to any other language i gotta make more effort to reach a high level of understanding. I feel Arabic stronger than any language I’ve learnt before .I can express many feelings or thoughts in too many different ways, while I can give sometimes just 2 or 3 ways to express a feeling or a thought in French or English.
arabic its my mother language .. i love it so much .. but when i listen any language .. i wish if i learn it .. from one week ago .. i listen to spanish .. i dont know ..but i love it .. ^_^ i think our feeling not impotant if we listen new language for us .. because we're not understand it ..
I Feel with Comfort , Simplecity , Pepular Really I Proud and Thanks God cez of my Arabian Tongue and to be Arabic is my Mother One and Its A great honour to me to Speak and Listen in the Language of the Holy Quran , Alahmdulillah ^_^
very good feeling and you?? ............................ bye
fill difrent somthing