Part 2 of this song. Yo te sere siempre fiel – I will be always loyal pues para mi quiero en flor – for me I want… ese clavel de tu piel y de tu amor – this Pink from you … and with your love Mi voz igual que un niño – My voice is like child’s one te pide con cariño – I ask you with tenderness ven a mi y abrazame
I like Theresa's translation, but I would use I will forever be faithful to you for I want for me that blooming carnation of your skin and of your love. My childlike voice tenderly asks you "come to me and embrace me"
I suggest you this translation: I will be always loyal to you so for me I want in flower that carnation from your skin and from your love mi voice is like a child's one it ask you with tenderness. come to me and hug me.
Because I want for me this pink in bloom of your skin and of your love. My voice ask you with tenderness like a boy: come with me and give me a hug.