About spanish. I never met man who would say that he do not love spanish language. I love this language very much because it is very nice and good-sounding, with very beautiful words and expressions. I think there is not such man who can say that he dislike or hate this language, is there?
I love my spanish, it is a very rich languages with many dialects. I love mexican and colombian accent (of course venezuelan accent too). Hasta luego.
No me gusta el español de Sudamérica ni el de España, nada racista, sólo no me gusta su acento. Me gustan el de México y el del Caribe
Holaa :) you are rihgt :) i love spanish language soo much because as you said ( ... it is very nice and good-sounding, with very beautiful words and expressions.) i try to learn it,, english languae helping me in learning spanish,, really spanish language have special spelling and differential expressions,, hope to can learn it lickety-split to can elaborate it in spelling :) hasta luego :)
I'm mexican I like my language but I dont like my mexican accent, I am from a middle zone of mexico , I love the mexican accent of the spanish in the north of mexico sounds great, and the argentinian accent, its so cool, and the colombian accent is very nice to, I really love to read spanish books like cien años de soledad by garcia marquez, also have u ever hearded futbol games related by argentinians? the're so cool
Al igual que tu, estoy enamorada del español, cada dia me encanta mas.