Follow The White Rabbit
where did u go for holiday? What is your favorite country and city for holiday?
for this summer i went to Istanbul in turky , it is a very beautiful city with many historical places , and i want to visit a lot of places in the future , like China to see the Great Wall of China, and many other countries :)
I went to germany ( to Nürnberg, Mannheim and Dusseldorf ) It was pretty cool. The '' Holiday Park '' in Mannheim was great. If I had a chance to go abroad again, I'd be glad to go to Bosnia and Herzegowina (to Sarajevo & Mostar ) :D Bosnia fascinates me.. I dont know why but I'm addicted to it xD
I've never been abroad ;-( And, like a lot of Americans, I can't afford to go to another city for vacation (unless it's nearby). I lived in San Francisco for six months of this year...I guess you could say that was like a vacation...it was lovely. I'd been there before to visit, but had never lived there. I love learning the ways of a place and becoming a "local". :-))
for holidays i visited tunisia...a very beautiful countrie
Pariiis...! :D Paris centre of the world, Paris marlou aux yeux des filles, Paris the magical and cruel, Paris the city I've discovered I belong to...