who would like to teach me?!
not me
I've answered many similar questions before, and i'll say the same : I doubt if you can find a French teacher, who’ll stay hours to teach you from basics to complex grammatical and orthographical stuff, where even French people do mistakes. I don’t say that it’s impossible to be excellent in French, but it is not that easy. First, begin with basics. Then, you can move to more practice by emerging your self in French-speaking atmosphere (change your devices’ language to French such as: computer, cellular phone, camera…etc.).Then step by step you’ll be able to do some simple conversations, here you can begin to chat in French, and when you find some difficulties ask. Finally, the best thing to do is to take a course in a private language school or in CCF (The French Cultural Center) in your country to shortcut the duration of your learning. Good Luck,
me !!! yes i would liketeach u french my name is antar mon psodo kantaro as u like ?