My Dream!! Everyone of us dreamed and will dream again and again .As we live at this world we will dream.May be our dreams won`t(will not) be achieved but all of us will continue dreaming .May be all this life is only a dream we live it may be to live in the comprehensive peace is only dream or that all people live with hearts full of love is only dream.But I will dream and I will never give up.I ask my self now how can we live without love? and for what extent we will continue on being helpless .We should think carefully If won`t help other and love other when will we do? I dreamed only one dream that I open my eyes and see the world full of love and no wars, no killing .no heat so lets dream again. By nehad
i have alot of dreams one of them is doing a great wark for my countery and islam
I'm like u my sweetie my dream is " the world Full of love full of peace full of caring & full of love to God" from all Ur heart from all Ur mind from all yourself from all Ur ability my love for all u my friends Joe
Your dream is so nice and sweet and u see these dreams because ur heart is pure and kind. I wish this dream become true.
For my general dream i wish the world to unite Islam and become one nation and liberate Palestine from the Israelis As for my special dream and I hope to get the Special Master and to expand my business in my office
going on with life the best way I can :)