dede
tellllllll me wanna funy joke pleaseee hehehe i like to have new jokes so give me please.......
okay, let me be the first here it is There was a perfect man and a perfect woman. They met each other at a perfect party. They dated for two perfect years. They had the perfect wedding and the perfect honeymoon. They had two perfect children. One day the perfect man and the perfect woman were driving in there perfect car, they saw an elf by the side of the road, being the perfect people they were they picked him up. Well as the perfect man and the perfect woman were driving with the elf, somehow they got into an accident. Two people died and one lived. Who died and who lived? The perfect woman, because the perfect man and elves aren't real.
Mother: Freddie, why is your face so red? Freddie: I was running up the street to stop a fight. Mother: That's a very nice thing to do. Who was fighting? Freddie: Me and Jackie Smith.
where is perfec woman??? i wanna find her,hahaha
مجانين حطلهم الدكتور اغنية قاموا يرقصوا الا واحدة قالها الدكتور انت لية مش بترقصي قالتلوه اصل انا العروسة
There BROMAS light and heavy, this is a modest example: ax person you say pointing to the ground, you are callus head, and cuandoesta look to the ground tell levantala; or not and i really want Jokes, or anegdtas comic.