Zhangdi
in your mind , friendship is first ? yourself is first ?
This depends on the situation.IF i have the ability to make friendship at first , i will do .But if this may affect me in a bad way, i will consider myself firstly .
For me, God first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, but I am going to be honest and say I am putting my self first. First, I gotta make sure that my daughter and I are taken care of before I can help anyone else. After that then I am willing to help out a friend but it also depends on the situation with my friend.
For me, I give 50% to myself and 50% to other people, including friends and family. There are times when friends come first and other times when I come first - it's a matter of priority, if I am fine but my friend is in trouble then of course my friend comes first! I used to give nearly 100% to other people but then I learned that everyone should have time for themselves. I could never give myself 100% because then I would be lonely and selfish.
of course friendship is first.because when i see my friend happy and comfortable i feel relax. no body can get the happiness for himself and let the others sad to be happy in his life so if u could let the people feel happy u will be comfortable